I checked myself to test it.They did not give me a thorough check.
My addresses weren't listed, workplaces, not listed, It was a dollar after saying it was free. I figured oh well what's a dollar for a check right? Only to get my bank card information so they could charge me more later behind my back. Now I have to call my bank to see if I can get them to not accept anymore charges from these guys.
I should have gotten the red flag when they wanted the dollar and just shut it down from there. But there was all this loading and anticipating before you got the answer. then after all that they ask for the dollar. Well after all that waiting what the *** right only a dollar you say before they give you the final view.
Then it's not even thorough. Then they charge you later. Really sleazy! Who approved these guys?
They're thieves?I tried to add a screen shot of part of the email where my account was charged, but it came out too big and blurry.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- So many of the aboved: poor quality check,the pricing was not supposed to show up in my bank at $44.85. Fortunately the payment was declined. Stop charging my bank!
- Preferred solution:
- Stop charging me for what was suppose to be free in the first place.
- Product or service
- Checkpeople Background Check Free Trial
- Checkpeople Background Check
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."
- "I started working with the company in February 2016 and in 5 months I grew my business from $3,000 /month to $35,000 /month and we haven't even turned on the..."
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- "Had candle burning in bathroom for 2 1/2 hours - smoke alarm went off. I went into bathroom to find candle engulfed in 6 inch flames. Doused with water to..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."