Los Angeles, California

I checked myself to test it.They did not give me a thorough check.

My addresses weren't listed, workplaces, not listed, It was a dollar after saying it was free. I figured oh well what's a dollar for a check right? Only to get my bank card information so they could charge me more later behind my back. Now I have to call my bank to see if I can get them to not accept anymore charges from these guys.

I should have gotten the red flag when they wanted the dollar and just shut it down from there. But there was all this loading and anticipating before you got the answer. then after all that they ask for the dollar. Well after all that waiting what the *** right only a dollar you say before they give you the final view.

Then it's not even thorough. Then they charge you later. Really sleazy! Who approved these guys?

They're thieves?I tried to add a screen shot of part of the email where my account was charged, but it came out too big and blurry.

Review about: Checkpeople Background Check.

Reason of review: So many of the aboved: poor quality check,the pricing was not supposed to show up in my bank at $44.85. Fortunately the payment was declined. Stop charging my bank!.

Preferred solution: Stop charging me for what was suppose to be free in the first place..

Had an Experience with Checkpeople?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion