Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
Usability

After multiple attempts to have my personal information removed from the CHECK PEOPLE Site. NOTHING HAS BEEN REMOVED. I went through their OPT OUT Process to no avail. I emailed their "Support email"....They replied only to be told my information could only be removed from their "OPT OUT PAGE". By the way, after placing my REMOVAL REQUEST, It states it takes 3 Days for removal. Not True. I even called them & kindly asked them to remove my information for safety/security/stalking purposes. NO RESULTS.

It has become my impression this "Site" has no desire to remove ANYONE regardless of their privacy or security concerns.

Most complaints about this "Site" has to do with billing issues. Regardless the issue, looks like they have no regard for anyone.

Their "Opt Out/Removal Page" appears to not help anyone. This a serious security issue for me.

I would strongly suggest to avoid this site at all costs. From my experience, it's very bad news.

Reason of review: No Regard For My Privacy OR Safety.

Preferred solution: Off Your Site NOW.

I didn't like: Disregard for my safety privacy will not remove my information.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 21.

Comments

I have been told by others that Check People "Removal" NEVER happens. Some are still waiting after 60+ days. An endless "Merry Go Round" that's a Hoax.

to Matt #1547151

Looks like you are correct. I wouldn't expect removal.

Either they are not equipped to technically do it or choose not to. The removal/opt out completion clearly states 3 days.

to Matt #1547158

Read lot's of bad monetary issues about Check People. Looks like once you sign up & give them your credit card number, that's when the bad surprises start to bite you. Just observing from the stories here.

Good Luck On Removal Process

Good to know others are having removal problems like myself. Will we ever be removed from this place? Like you, I want off of Check People.

Good Information. Thank's

Better Business Bureau Rates Check People "F"

FYI - Better Business Bureau (BBB) Rates This Site wit an "F"....Read For Yourself.

Same thing is happening with me. But their customer service person says it can take 30 days. So I'm gonna be patient.

to Anonymous #1547358

MY patience is rapidly running out.....Their OPT-OUT COMPLETION PAGE States 3 Days ...That's again 3 Day...THREE Day Removal on THEIR SITE. After my research ..."Check People" were based in California NOW in Orlando Florida....In California BBB (Better Business Bureau) have major complaints giving "Check People" a very deserving "F".

Read the complaints for yourself & people who claimed they were scammed & over billed by Check People. My observation from what I have read ( And I've Read Many).

Do your own study & be cautious before giving your credit card number OR email address to this site. Be Aware Of "CHECK PEOPLE" before doing business with them or any other similar "SITE"

And you knew none of this before signing your life over to some bizarr-o 3rd party ?

to Anonymous #1545313

I signed my life over to NO ONE!

to Anonymous #1545317

I have never had any contact with any of these "Sites" nor given them any personal information. My only contact was asking to be removed.

This is the ONLY site that has been a problem. NEVER have I signed up nor paid any of these sites a penny.

to Anonymous #1545530

I signed up for NOTHING with ANY bizarr-o 3rd party including THIS site!

to Anonymous #1546411

This site offers nothing. Avoid it.

to Anonymous #1547157

Nothing but wasted time & possibly money for nothing.