100% full Not resolved

I did a search.The report listed nothing!

No marriages, no divorces. No arrest records, nothing! It did list the previous addresses, but that was it. The phone number was from her residence over 10 years ago!

Do not use this service. I feel cheated by paying that much for nothing.

I tried doing another report and was presented AFTER PAYING THE 30 DAY UNLIMITED searches a prompt to PAY IT AGAIN?????

And of course, when I left the page I was presented with a $1 come on for the SAME REPORT.

This is a definite ripoff company.I will never use them again!

Review about: Checkpeople Background Check.

I didn't like: Information was not useful, False advertising about unlimited searches.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $23
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Checkpeople?

Comments

People search is a scam. I just wanted to do a background check on myself to see if the information was accurate - it wasn't. They don't allow you to cancel the service.

STALKER!! I'm glad you couldn't stalk people. Get a life!