I did a search.The report listed nothing!

No marriages, no divorces. No arrest records, nothing! It did list the previous addresses, but that was it. The phone number was from her residence over 10 years ago!

Do not use this service. I feel cheated by paying that much for nothing.

I tried doing another report and was presented AFTER PAYING THE 30 DAY UNLIMITED searches a prompt to PAY IT AGAIN?????

And of course, when I left the page I was presented with a $1 come on for the SAME REPORT.

This is a definite ripoff company.I will never use them again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of information was not useful and false advertising about unlimited searches. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of checkpeople background check and associated monetary loss in the amount of $23. Checkpeople needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned checkpeople background check in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Checkpeople.

Had an Experience with Checkpeople?

Comments

People search is a scam. I just wanted to do a background check on myself to see if the information was accurate - it wasn't. They don't allow you to cancel the service.

STALKER!! I'm glad you couldn't stalk people. Get a life!