100% full Not resolved

I did a search.The report listed nothing!

No marriages, no divorces. No arrest records, nothing! It did list the previous addresses, but that was it. The phone number was from her residence over 10 years ago!

Do not use this service. I feel cheated by paying that much for nothing.

I tried doing another report and was presented AFTER PAYING THE 30 DAY UNLIMITED searches a prompt to PAY IT AGAIN?????

And of course, when I left the page I was presented with a $1 come on for the SAME REPORT.

This is a definite ripoff company.I will never use them again!

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Information was not useful, False advertising about unlimited searches.

Had an Experience with Checkpeople?

Comments

People search is a scam. I just wanted to do a background check on myself to see if the information was accurate - it wasn't. They don't allow you to cancel the service.

STALKER!! I'm glad you couldn't stalk people. Get a life!

Ovens Enterprises - Over half a month, no response to a refund request -- to those researching Sam Ovens, you'll want to read this. Ovens Enterprises "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..." Read more AstroFX - Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham AstroFX "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..." Read more Thumbtack - Failure to full fill verbal painting contract. Thumbtack "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..." Read more Tapia Locksmith Tapia Locksmith "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more