1.2
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

They will do what the website says but they will charge your card full membership whether you agree to a membership or not.They also hide the cost of membership which is $45 a month.

After calling the customer service rep and talking to her supervisor they cannot issue refunds, have no idea who they work for or how to contact them other than a mailing address. The mailing address is 530 Lytton Ave., 2nd Florr, Palo Alto, CA 94301. After researching the address it is a shared office building and checkpeople, LLC is a foreign LLC with a filing agent located at the above address by the name of Nimrod Santo.

There is no way to reach the office by phone and since I don't live near that area I have no way of knocking on there door to find this shady little *** and the company he represents.Its a scam stay far far away!!!!

Review about: Checkpeople Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Will rip you off, Charged me for services i did not use, Information was incorrect and now they have my credit card, Deceptive business practice.

Comments

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!I saw a charge on my bank statement for $44.85 on January 10th (yesterday).

I called customer service to cancel my membership, and the rep kept trying to offer me discounts on the service instead of canceling it. I finally got him to cancel it and I requested a refund, since I will no longer be using their shady service. He told me I'll still be able to use the service until next month but was adamant about not issuing a refund.

I just want my money back and do not wish to use their service any longer.These people are thieves!

to Mary #1442529

What's the number you called?