I had the same issue. I was looking for information for a one time search and it said it cost $4.95 however, I was changed the $4.95 for June 2017 and $19.95 for June and July.

July I called and told them that I did not order this. The person I spoke to did not speak English and said she could not do anything. I called back twice but the phone just rang over 30 times. I called my credit card and had them cancel the charges.

I just noticed that somehow they have gotten charges through my credit card since August 2017 and it is April 2018. I just called BGDatacheckonline again and they said that they would cancel my order (which I did not order).

This is a scam. BEWARE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Checkpeople Background Check.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 02.

Comments

Plz cancel my order and stop taking money from me 29.95 thanks

I am having the same issue and have been charged 227.20 at my account at Chime Bank. This bank is the worst I have ever done business with. They claim to have done an investigation and that no errors occurred so will not do anything concerning the charges totaling 227.20 I will raise this to a higher level at the bank but it is still a bank you do not want to do business with.

I am having the same issue. Anyway you can give me the number to call and cancel my order. Much appreciated.Thanks