Yes I have been one of many who have been ignored by the Check People Scam Site. I first thought it was a simple glitch on the check people optout page.

then it became clear after contacting them that they were lying to people & had no plan to remove their public information. I agree that this is a bully attempt to say to the person who asked to be removed,"Here At Check People" we have no regard for your pleas for removal or safety issues". I have seen on these posts who owns this site. Once in California & Now in Florida.

This database scam of a site could be based anywhere. Whomever the owners are and wherever they are is no concern to me other than they should be shut down due to their lack of ethics that are detailed one by one on this Pissed Consumer Site. And do not forget Check People NEVER has one response to any complaint detailed here.

This was posted by me on 1/6/2019. Each serious posting needs to be dated as we request that our privacy be honored ***RESPECT OUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY*** Would The owners of Check People expect nothing less for themselves?

Comments

There are many people in various situations who (for their safety) need to be removed from the likes of Check People. The difference with THIS company is they REFUSE to remove you.

Yes they have wasted my time & done nothing to honor my requests.

All I want is my name & information off this site. SIMPLE!