Flushing, New York

We should DDOS their web site that is a total catch !I thought I was buying a $1 report and in the end they put the final price only in the tiny terms and condition agreement !

That is so unethical and low class ! They charged me $40 for nothing and after I protested over the phone they sent me email for a refund of $19! I wish they rot in *** ! I wish the owner of this sham company have cancer and die like a dog !

I curse him and his generations !And how can they put CNN Anc CBS etc logos at the header of their page ?

Had an Experience with Checkpeople?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Thumbtack - Failure to full fill verbal painting contract. Thumbtack "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..." Read more M0del Agency - Complete scam! Do not waste your time or money! M0del Agency "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Over half a month, no response to a refund request -- to those researching Sam Ovens, you'll want to read this. Ovens Enterprises "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..." Read more Thousands of dollars in damage from Thumbtack pro Thumbtack "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Green Motion - Horrible company horrible customer service Green Motion "Same thing happened to me. After I bought and fully paid onlline they wanted an additional 500$ on a credit card as a "hold" I offered cash and no way...." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more