We should DDOS their web site that is a total catch !I thought I was buying a $1 report and in the end they put the final price only in the tiny terms and condition agreement !

That is so unethical and low class ! They charged me $40 for nothing and after I protested over the phone they sent me email for a refund of $19! I wish they rot in *** ! I wish the owner of this sham company have cancer and die like a dog !

I curse him and his generations !And how can they put CNN Anc CBS etc logos at the header of their page ?

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Checkpeople and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Checkpeople.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Checkpeople to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Checkpeople?

Comments