When you're on their website before you even can enter their website it tells you do not use this information for blah blah blah. When you finally type in the person's name you want and you find him you click him before you can get the results after you get all the way to the end you have to pay for a membership or they'll have this flashy one dollar sign with a Time duration normally of round 10 minutes counting down on the screen.

So you feel rushed to click it.

saying it's a one time fee they lied there were no terms of agreement you literally click the Box you pay the dollar in your instantly signed up for a membership without consent I called up in August when I used their site in April after I called and called and been transferred over and waited on the line more than an hour they are only able to refund me August July in June nothing for April or May I asked why don't you give me the full refund you can obviously see when I login you can see I used the site once and once only and you can see who I looked up and when when the service started I never touched the site afterwards I was expecting a full refund but. I could say is stay away from this site they will lock you in an invisible contract you don't see and if you not want to check your statements they will eat your wallet inside and out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Checkpeople Background Check Free Trial.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 29.

Comments