1.5
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

On January 26th I paid the dollar fee for check people to find the exact date of my divorce.I was divorced in 2013 but was not in their system .

On the 27the I emailed support and told them to cancel the account. Their email they responded to went into spam and my trial ended on the 31st. I noticed a almost 45 dollar fee on the 1st and called to cancel my account and try to get a refund. Clearly I tried to cancel my account and hadn't tried using their service since the 26th.

I was told there was nothing they could do that I missed the grace period by a day even though I had tried canceling it on the 27th.

I will be writing reviews over this all over the internet to make others aware of these people and would not ever use them.It's pathetic they can't resolve this issue because they need money this bad they will literally take it and refuse to give it back!

Review about: Checkpeople Background Check Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Call them again, when they tell you they can't give you your money back, tell them you're going to call your bank in the morning to dispute the payment, and they'll immediately tell you that a refund will be in your bank in 2-5 days.

All of the information should have been available through the county clerk of the place you were married or divorced.