NAME:

ACCREDITED BUSINESS:

CONTACT:

Ethan Rodriguez

ADDRESS:

Check People advertises free people search, or $1.00 reverse phone lookup, I thought good price like an ***, utilized their service, was charged the $1.00 then a few weeks later another $39.00 or so charge was placed on my credit card for a "membership" fee I could not or didn't see in any of the fine print. Ethan James Rodriguez is the operator of this scam:

530 Lytton Ave Fl 2

Palo Alto, CA 94301-1541

PHONE:

866 414-6799

FAX:

650 319-4203

Website:

www.checkpeople.com

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Checkpeople and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $39 and wants Checkpeople to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was negative. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Checkpeople and checkpeople background check free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Checkpeople?

Comments

West Harrison, New York, United States #1236559

do you know how to cancel the account?