Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I need my info and my family's info removed for safety reasons and have contacted support@checkpeople.com and the telephone number they have listed on their website multiple times. I have also used their online opt out option which says it should take 3 business days but it's been about a month and our data is all on there.

I can't get a straight answer from anyone there and what I'm told by one person is contradicted by the next.

It seems the "Corporate Office" is not a real US Based business.

Before I contact a lawyer for assistance, I wanted to reach out and see if anyone has had any luck removing their information. Please share if you have.

Thank you.

Reason of review: Lack of follow through on option to opt out.

Preferred solution: Remove me and my family from the site ASAP..

I didn't like: Opt-out option, Lack of follow through on the opt out options they offer.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 06.

Comments

Check people is first site I have ran into that won’t remove you! Been Verified and Truthfinders will remove in a day or two.

Check People has an address on their site that says Orlando.

Class action lawsuit is an option. I have called many times, talk to Supv they are not given the removal button so they can’t help you.

#1571925

From my observations, "CHECK PEOPLE" has no intention of removing anyone for ANY reason. They have been playing "Delay Tactics" for a very long time regarding their OPT-OUT/REMOVAL PROCESS.

I have never paid this place a penny to view anything. It's quite possible their "Information" is possibly so poor & outdated, it could be worthless anyway. They have a BBB Rating of "F". After reading their numerous complaints, most have to do with "Billing Issues".

Take the time to read their "REVIEWS" for yourself. Determine if you want to do business with them.

This Place is bad news for me............ Liars & Scammers in EVERY WAY